Teleportation is the more or less instantaneous transfer of matter from one point to another.
John Druitt possesses the ability to teleport over great distances since he was injected with a serum created from the Source Blood. During the teleportation, his entire body turns into energy. Use of the ability attracts an energy entity capable of amplifying one's rage and bloodlust to latch on to Druitt, turning him into the coldblooded killer known as "Jack the Ripper". The Sanctuary Network used EM Shields to protect its facilities from teleporters.
- Known Abnormals With This Power
- John Druitt - Dormant gene(s) activated by Source Blood
- Ashley Magnus - Inherited from John Druitt
- Super Abnormals - Gained from Ashley's DNA
- Adam Worth - Gained artificially through technology
Background, Notes, and Trivia
Media Gallery | Photos and Video
References, External Links, and Websites
- ↑ Episode 1x07 - "The Five"
- ↑ Episode 2x11 - "Haunted"
- ↑ Webisode 1 / Episode 1x00 - "Sanctuary For All"
- ↑ Episode 2x02 - "End of Nights, Part II"
- ↑ Episode 2x01 - "End of Nights, Part I"
- Detailed article about the teleportation concept on Wikipedia