"Hollow Men" is the tenth episode of the third season of Sanctuary.
The team travels to Hollow Earth to save Helen, and gets trapped. John, Nikola, and Adam work together to save them.
Opening scene Edit
Act I Edit
Act II Edit
Act III Edit
Act IV Edit
Act V Edit
- Amanda Tapping as Dr. Helen Magnus
- Robin Dunne as Dr. Will Zimmerman
- Ryan Robbins as Henry Foss
- Agam Darshi as Kate Freelander
- Christopher Heyerdahl as John Druitt
Guest Starring Edit
- Scott McNeil as Birot
- Luvia Petersen as Narra
- Alexander Kambolis as Linor
- Nels Lennarson as Praxis Guard
- Valin Shinyei as Biza
Background, Notes, and Trivia Edit
- Episode starts the next morning following the night of the previous episode 3x09 "Vigilante".
- The plot-line of this episode continues directly into the next episode, 3x11 "Pax Romana".
- 3x10 is the fourth episode of five in the Adam Worth / Hollow Earth story arc.
References, External Links, and Websites Edit
|Sanctuary Season Three|
|Kali, Part III ● Firewall ● Bank Job ● Trail of Blood ● Hero II: Broken Arrow ● Animus ● Breach ● For King and Country ● Vigilante ● Hollow Men ● Pax Romana ● Hangover ● One Night ● Metamorphosis ● Wingman ● Awakening ● Normandy ● Carentan ● Out of The Blue ● Into The Black|
|Hollow EarthStory Arc :|
|● Kali, Part III ● Firewall ● Animus ● Breach ● For King and Country ● Vigilante ● Hollow Men ● Pax Romana ● Carentan ● Out of The Blue ● Into The Black ● Tempus ● Uprising|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.